Halloween
I can't tell you all too much about Halloween because I was in Italy at the time. Dennis took care of dressing the boys in costumes, carving pumpkins, and handing out candy. He held down the fort just fine. The boys went Trick-o-treating with the neighbor across the street and her daughter. They were gone almost 2 hours! Needless to say we will probably have Halloween candy from this year still around when next year's Halloween arrives. The boys decided they wanted a big pumpkin this year carved with a mean face, eating a little pumpkin. It came out looking pretty cool. Will was a knight on a horse. He was upset that I was going to be gone because I was going to be his princess. So he decided to wear vampire teeth he got at school so he could be a "ghost vampire phantom knight that sucks the blood of pretty little girls" his words according to his Daddy. He decided he didn't need a princess after all. Nick was a pumpkin killer covered in pumpkin "blood" - his creation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home