Upcoming lull...
I won't be posting for a few weeks. My company is sending me on a business trip to Naples, Italy. The trip came up suddenly, I even had to expedite my passport renewal. This should be interesting, I've never been to Europe. I always thought my first trip there would be for vacation with Dennis - not work. Dennis is joking that now he is finally home and here I am off traveling the world. What a strange change of positions! I'm not looking forward to the long flight and the fact that it is work, but I'm sure my co-workers and I will find some downtown to check out the Naples area. So my next post will be Halloween and Italy pictures. I am bummed though, I love Halloween, it's a favorite and I am going to miss it this year. In other news, Dennis has accepted a new job. He will be a Senior Project Manager with WR Systems located in Norfolk. The local office specializes in Engineering, primarily the navigation systems for surface ships and submarines. He already has a project waiting for him when he starts and he is very excited. He had about 6 interviews and offers from almost all of them - so he was able to choose what was most interesting and comfortable for him. It didn't hurt that WR offered all he was looking for.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home