The Barker Family

Friday, August 31, 2007

Getting Behind...

Yes, I know I am a few months behind on my blog. It's been a very busy summer. We had Dennis' retirement in July. While the prepartions were going on for that Dennis' father was struggling with cancer. He passed on July 31. July was quite a blur. In August we went on what has become the annual Orellana/Barker family trip to the Beach. Dennis is spending time tooling around the house and job hunting. We've also fit in a Beach visit with friends here in town. Now it's time for school shopping, soccer practice, and school. Throw in long hours at work and a business trip - and August became a blur too. Now it's August 31st - Auburn will be kicking off the 2007 season tomorrow and the temperature is supposed to be in the mid-80's this Labor Day weekend. Before you know it it will be pumpkin carving time. Now I'll go ahead and post all the photos from most of the events listed above and hopefully I can keep up with the pace of our lives - maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home