Admiral's Hockey
Last year my office had a evening event where we all went to a hockey game. I had never been to a hockey game so it was a first for us all. There were a couple of fights that evening. Amazingly enough my rules following boys loved it! They were standing up yelling "Fight, fight, fight" I wondered whose kids I had with me! They liked it so we went when Nick's school had a night at the hockey game. This January we decided to go on our own. So we took the boys one evening to "cheesy noise maker night" Bring a box of mac and cheese for the food pantry and shake it as a noise maker for the night. Mac and cheese can make a lot of noice. Nick was worried the people getting it to eat would open it to find nothing but pulverized noodles. Yes, we did get one good fight that evening - so the boys were happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home