I've Been Bad, Very Bad
Ok, so I have been bad. I haven't updated this blog since Halloween! What have I been thinking! Too busy? Well not really. There are just other things I've been spending my free time on. I am bound and determined to finish this silly computer game Zuma. It's addictive and I am in the last cave, but I can't get to the end. This is where I was a few weeks ago, the last cave and I beat it. Then it told me there were three more secret caves to go, so here I am. My sister turned me on to Facebook at Christmas. Now I have over 175 friends from all over the country. I marvel at how they are all so different and love that about them all. There are 5 ministers, 3 gay men, several sorority sisters, high school friends, a few Navy guys, a selection of Air Force officers, a childhood boyfriend from 1st grade, several former neighbors from three states, etc. I can't get over the variety and it's great. Reconnecting with so many people from the past has been amazing. As a "nomad" kid, I never felt I belonged anywhere. I have no hometown, no friends I've known all my life. I was surprised at who remembered me, going back to 1st grade! People remembered me, even if I lived in town only a few years. It's good to know you left some sort of impression - it must have been positive, since most have agreed to be my friend again!

1 Comments:
I completely agree about how great it's been to reconnect with long-lost friends on FaceBook...I've been on there less than a month and have nearly 150 friends from so many different chapters of my life! I really need to get back to updataing my blog with my numerous catch-up posts though...stay tuned.
Post a Comment
<< Home