The Barker Family

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I know I haven't updated in awhile. Things stay so busy here, that time just flies by. Work has been busy, then there are the boys' activities. Things have settled down some now that Will is done with soccer, but we still have Tae kwondo for Nick. We are looking forward to the holiday this year. Dennis has almost two weeks of leave and we are celebrating here at home. We will be headed to Dennis' parents for a short time prior to Christmas. His Dad has not been feeling well and cannot travel to see us, so we are going to see him. Otherwise we plan a reasonably uneventful holiday culminating in the viewing of Auburn in the Cotton Bowl on New Years Day. Above is a photo I took of the boys by our tree. I am sure we will have more Christmas photos to post later and I'll try to get the Santa photo on here too! Happy Holidays to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture of the boys. Pam just sent me your blog address and I am going to enjoy it!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home