Naples, Italy Trip #2
Yes, I was off again to Naples, Italy for a business trip. This time for one week in May. Our design team worked long hours and didn't have a lot of free time. We did get one Saturday to do some sight seeing. This trip I took a bus tour in one of those double decker buses with the open top. We rode up to an area of Naples called Posollipo Hill. It was really pretty up there and some of the homes were amazing - just hanging on the edge of the hills overlooking the city and the water. We had a really nice, warm day and the people were out sunning and swimming and the brides were out having their photos taken. Our tour also took us to the Museum Capodimonte. We didn't have time for the museum, but walked around the grounds, which are a huge park. We also found some stores selling the Capodimonte ceramics, and I got a flower for my china cabinet. It was a good trip, but as usual, very exhausting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home