The Barker Family

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fifth Grade Graduation

Nick with Grandma Sue and Aunt Margaret
Nick with Mrs. Duff the school principal. (She's retiring, I guess Nick will do that to ya!)
Nick with Ms. K (She's his gifted resource teacher. She was very emotional about Nick leaving. As she says, I know I am not supposed to have favorites, but this one, he's one of my favorites.)
Nick and Mr. Rountree (his 5th grade teacher)
I can't believe that Nick is headed to middle school! Middle school? I remember middle school, this can't be!!
New Castle Elementary held a fifth grade graduation. Nick's Grandma Barker and Aunt Margaret came into town special to see the graduation. Nick got dressed up and accepted his certificate for completion of elementary school. He also received a Presidential Academic Achievement award. We are very proud of Nick and know he'll do well at Landstown Middle next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home